The Guardian Quick Crossword 20 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 20 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (20 February 2023) has a total of 20 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 20 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 20 clues in the 20 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CRIB which contains 4 Characters.
- Child's bed with wooden slatted sides is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRECIPITATE which contains 11 Characters.
- Peripatetic (anag) — trigger is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 20 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,W,Z