The Guardian Quick Crossword 11 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 11 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (11 November 2021) has a total of 22 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 11 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 22 clues in the 11 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WHEE which contains 4 Characters.
- Shout of pleasure from one flying along! (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BEDROOMFARCE which contains 12 Characters.
- Light comedy with improbable boudoir antics (7,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 11 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,V,X,Z