The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 November 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 1 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EDNA which contains 4 Characters.
- ___ O'Brien, Irish novelist is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is APPARITION which contains 10 Characters.
- Spectre is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,V,X,Z