The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 5 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 5 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 October 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 5 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HOUSE which contains 5 Characters.
- Stockings plugged by posh fashion company (5) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is EMBELLISHMENT which contains 13 Characters.
- Trimming faulty tile with NHS emblem (13) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,V,X,Z