The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 30 May 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 30 May 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (30 May 2022) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 30 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 30 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NEMO which contains 4 Characters.
- Nobody in Rome raised warning is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHOCOLATETEAPOT which contains 15 Characters.
- The cool cat a poet made up is absolutely useless is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 30 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,X