The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 December 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 December 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (27 December 2021) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 27 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 27 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ANY which contains 3 Characters.
- A city in Tanganyika doesn’t matter which is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is as far as the Guardian is concerned which contains 35 Characters.
- Turbulent river in Europe is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 27 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are