The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (23 September 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 23 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 23 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TBONE which contains 5 Characters.
- Steak essentially rubbery in quality is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SPACEPLATFORMS which contains 14 Characters.
- High-altitude bases offering exceptional aspect from Alps is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 23 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,V,Y,Z