The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 February 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 2 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASTO which contains 4 Characters.
- Media's topical content is concerning is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CARRYFORWARD which contains 12 Characters.
- Boris's wife, we hear, presuming to move to next position is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are K,Q,X,Z