The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 October 2021) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 12 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NOIR which contains 4 Characters.
- Type of film only showing in visible and ultraviolet light? (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MORALEBOOSTER which contains 13 Characters.
- Second chicken drinks beer on top of barn for encouragement … (6-7) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V