The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 12 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 November 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 12 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PUMA which contains 4 Characters.
- Cat rolling up in the early hours, awake (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TATTENHAMCORNER which contains 15 Characters.
- Figure meat and grain eaten by King Edward, say, part of English course (9,6) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X