The Guardian Weekend Crossword 30 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 30 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (30 October 2021) has a total of 23 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 30 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 23 clues in the 30 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is COMO which contains 4 Characters.
- Alpine lake in northern Italy (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PETERLOO which contains 8 Characters.
- Name given to the killing of demonstrators in Manchester on 16 August 1819 (8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 30 October 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z