The Guardian Weekend Crossword 19 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Weekend Crossword 19 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (19 June 2021) has a total of 23 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 19 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 23 clues in the 19 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ALI which contains 3 Characters.
- The greatest? (3) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BILLIEJEAN which contains 10 Characters.
- Six-time Wimbledon singles champion (6,4,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 19 June 2021 The Guardian Weekend Crossword puzzle are D,Q,V,Z