Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Answers 1027. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1027 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Public school boy boxing second European
- Extremely funny joke for southern elite?
- Dispatch rider to take Tibetan leader to member of the royal household
- Setter’s dog facing new attack
- Shed meeting wicked wicked woman
- Cable carried by rickshaw service
- Preparation of crushed ginger’s last to go into pot for cooking
- RAF squadron’s cleaners seen accepting a degree
- Old variety of fruit
- Cruel article found in Bury
- Fearful African given assistance
- Schedule time to get to grips with one source of food poisoning
- Commitments interrupted by inspector’s orders
- Guardian editor returned with electric guitar
- Queen excused from drill duty
- Publishers in support of hairpiece
- Number after number that’s lower?
- Make better meal or I eat junk!
- Committee chap at party for a military unit
- Mule is skidding on oily mixture
- Fellow introducing duck to plant
- Ran into antique damaged by a period of isolation
- Lawyer mostly drinking American liqueur
- Injured goblin getting a bumpy ride
- Dangerous situation created by papers about yearly meeting
- Fuss with undergarment
- Denied access to somewhere to drink claret?
- Note match fix!