Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Answers 1020. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1020 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Draw deceased PM without husband
- Insect swallowed by black American bird
- Bench for sport to exercise bust
- Artist returning without painting finally dropped
- Setter’s wood for making model
- Mysterious Houdini finally caught in strange magic net
- Popular Canadian dip is red-hot
- Sort of sour-tasting liquid ruined diving career
- Office holder one new to money secures university degree
- Sane people worried by a snoring problem
- Surviving son leaves navigational instrument
- Chaplain boarding earlier ship
- Fish unusual British trout?
- A boss set out to produce heat-resistant material
- Endlessly creating names for waterproofing product
- See 23
- Difficult ship for one reluctant to compromise?
- Meet a ship with man excited by drugs
- Fear evident in the manner of soldier at sea
- Turn up wearing tie having a common plan
- Treat with pills a doctor swallowed
- Cheats accepting punishment for nonsense
- Paste soon turns to mineral
- Cause of casualties in account given by police to hospital department?
- Teacher of English taking old coin (gold)
- Ante up change for a kind of butter
- Seeds coming from small openings in the skin
- Man goes gathering fruit