The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 January 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 6 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NOD which contains 3 Characters.
- Signal agreement is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BRACEANDBIT which contains 11 Characters.
- Kind of drilling tool is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are K,Q,X,Z