The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 7 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 7 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (7 October 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 7 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 7 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MULE which contains 4 Characters.
- Cross made by removing ends of protective jewel (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DOWNPATRICK which contains 11 Characters.
- Drink with Irish patron in Ulster town (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 7 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,X