Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 27949. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27949 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Cold bird caught by young people
- Inclined to be stylish doffing cap after giving away £1000
- Long for oxygen during hard exercise
- Former vice president wants Spain to condemn Smith’s rules
- Parts of the year (days?) involve taking holidays primarily
- America’s new topless messengers
- Lines of holy men receive halo
- Building site has the most grey
- Shakespearean character’s strong metal rod
- Shop like a Doctor Who actor?
- No aviarist adapts to changes
- Country network’s down
- Gold-plated carbon and copper exist
- Follows from what parrots are said to do?
- Gunfight that might be so hot…
- …in Chelsea or otherwise
- West road rises above base of clouds in visions
- Setter’s upset over good answers to puzzles
- Noble government peer endlessly promises to pay
- Bash fool – it’s performed to entertain others
- I’m yet to move under small block
- Rewrite script with safety device
- They work hard on Greek desserts
- Song composed to win lady’s heart
- Worthless old 13 – no parts?
- English extremists kidnap mother on river
- Little over a second to divide
- Suggestive look at electronic tablet held in both hands