Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 27946. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27946 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Apparently no socialists and I agree
- Fox starts to be evasive catching birds
- Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East
- 6 down note introduced to band (Queen)
- Toy to produce reedy note
- See 2
- No part in play for angel?
- Flat in a revolting state during function
- Take first flight from Liechtenstein border
- Antelope shortened stride there being nothing ahead
- Retired like Menuhin unable to play on?
- Doctor in Bedford 27
- Sleeping partner with huge guts joining firm
- Performing bears about to leave coastal state
- Like pie made by chef initially out of practice?
- Miserable miss on reflection breaking engagement
- Sack remained unused
- All set to scan far side of galaxy
- Pass ring successfully
- Non-alcoholic drink brewed in East
- 13 down
- Commissioning soldier with regular girlfriend?
- I tested them at work to check the flow
- Extra run accorded to the winners?
- Designer briefly dipped into gold reserves for yarns we hear
- They said I must leave supply outside empty store now
- Fellow departs after pinching Georgia’s butt
- Stay and prosper having refused Oscar
- Baby boomer’s drug-inspired rapture?
- See 21