Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 27910. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27910 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- They can’t recall thus must enter made-up names
- Throws out European – company has no union
- You can’t have a go at this bloody bully after school turned around
- Turn and depart
- Does rascal show on TV small round bottom?
- Draws matches
- Plant (iris) adapts when neglected
- Real gunfire shot having taken turn here?
- Send back partially defrosted fish
- Enough! Nearly calling off trip on this
- Tablet reduced abdominal pain – possible cause?
- Bloke that is special lover?
- Drink neat rum when touring island
- State two answers: scores missing first rounds
- To boot ball wingers drop off like this
- Kiss cheek
- Side wearing skirts of sky blue
- Mate to talk glibly about one man’s best friend?
- Tremendous performance against Conservative
- Work with spirit level in America
- Did butter and spread food pastes
- Cleaner wrong? Has wiped bum
- Smash hit – actress is most stiff
- Partners with screams: they make electricity inside
- A sign for Underground by end of station like Paddington
- Old money from film copies circulating
- Kiss while under piece of mistletoe now?
- Locals concerned with Poles