Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 27825. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27825 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Mother’s request for silk
- Wisdom in town with elderly tourists?
- No BAME person would spin such a harmless story
- Swears at area transport
- Partner briefly I used to connect with
- Thinking timid agent needs replacing
- Still relaxing
- Recipe ingredients x-rayed suspiciously found across motorway
- Break time at school?
- Sort of house nothing secret when in it
- Shock as canal sides crumble
- The first colour?
- Attractive cave reached round river
- Be a soldier without sleeves do we hear?
- In rear limb large scab
- Judge’s job is tedious
- Book Silent Night for one
- Step into A&E Fred!
- Like Metro to travel a distance
- Extravagant poet?
- Enormous pair of soldiers
- Run through Cumbria say – it’s rural
- Book male unseen
- Dessert created by small program with skill
- Enthusiast I dressed in flowing caftan
- Result of operation of prison sewer?
- Grab woman who’s on the streets
- Some coral with a heavy price