Thank you for visiting our daily updated crossword answers site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 27775. This crosswords is posted daily on The Guardian tabloid. You will pass some good time for sure trying to solve all interesting crossword clues found each day on The Guardian Crossword. Below you will find all answers for todays The Guardian Crossword Clues. In order to see the answers for the clues please click on any of the clues below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27775 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Put in order: fish one small fish gutted
- Put in order keeping a model satisfied
- Mob’s intention to hold absolutely nothing back
- Learner on farm looking to the future
- Classical position of president in square-dancing
- Chicanery surrounding start of Hanoverian period
- Man used to going Dutch?
- Well-travelled commanders grouse about petty officer drunk
- Welcome the way Derby’s turned out
- Passage used by ground staff to publicise game?
- Recurrent investment of new group from the East in traditional fuel
- Puts up money to release sporting accessories
- Small bowlers for long-haul travellers?
- Displayed last of art framed by retired artist
- Offensive politician a soldier knocked over in the loo?
- Agreement to limit combat leads to discharge
- Light feminine sparkly material…
- …unusually clean material for soldier
- Revolution in Cuba reformed law there
- No German follows you in France to find a station
- Fuel runs out before rival ends
- Possibly a kilolitre brew of liqueur is made
- During function Liberal joins right-wing plot
- Regularly sits up pining burning the midnight oil
- Not well up in prose?
- Strikes gain strength it’s said
- Country’s official staff arrested by troops
- Counter Murphy’s raised for example