The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 September 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 2 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RILL which contains 4 Characters.
- 'Little river' one will present here (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SUBSTANTIALMEAL which contains 15 Characters.
- Bizarre ban — all I must eat's a Scotch egg, some claimed (11,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,V,X,Z